Beach Stuff and Gear
Buy Beach Stuff for Your Vacation on the Shore
- Fits two picnickers, twice the size of a normal towel. Just like a beach blanket. A family of three and supplies can stay off the sand.
- 100% linen, better than cotton. Very stain resistant and dries fast. Wrap it around your shoulders to protect against the sun or warm you after an evening dip.
- Folds up to the size of a newspaper.
- Decorative. We have over two dozen designs to choose from.
Deck Towel also sells beach supplies through our stockists, who are located around the world. Our beach blankets have received great reviews from established press such as GQ, Marie Clarie, and The New York Times:
- "Sewn from durable, colorful fabric that could've been swiped from a French girl in Biarritz." GQ
Buy your outdoor picnic blanket from Deck Towel and have it shipped anywhere in the world for only $22.
More Beach Gear and Stuff: Supplies that Last
Beach blankets and tote bags are essential supplies you need for a day outdoors. Deck Towel's beach blankets are made from 100% linen; a very durable and stylish fabric. Two of our most popular outdoor beach blankets are the Boudewijn, striped in salmon, lemon, mint, pink, cornflower, and chocolate, and the Alloys, Forest, red, cornflower, bone, and tan, are pretty enough to use as throws to decorate your beach or vacation home.
A Linen Beach Blanket: better than Cotton
Deck Towel offers linen beach blankets with many more benefits than normal cotton blankets and towels. Fold up your linen blanket into the size of a newspaper, stuff it in your tote bag, and unfold it for the picnic. It can even fit inside the picnic basket next to your snacks and light wine. The linen fabric repels sand, absorbs water to act as a towel if you need it, and dries really fast. It also holds in heat if you want to wrap yourself up for a breezy evening on the beach, or protect yourself from the sun during the day and feel the cool breeze through the linen fabric. You can throw it in your bicycle's basket or ride with it in a tote bag on the subway to your favorite city beach.