Buy Linen and Towels through Deck Towel
- 100% linen. Soft and luxurious to touch. Very durable.
- Dries faster than cotton.
- Resists stains better than cotton.
- Folds up to the size of a newspaper to tuck into a closet.
- Unfolds to wrap the body and wear comfortably.
- Decorative and luxurious. We have over two dozen designs to choose from.
Deck Towel also sells linen products through our stockists, who are located around the world. Our outdoor linens have received great reviews from established press such as GQ, Marie Clarie, and The New York Times:
- "Sewn from durable, colorful fabric that could've been swiped from a French girl in Biarritz." GQ
Buy your indoor or outdoor linens from Deck Towel and have it shipped anywhere in the world for only $22.
Linen: better than Cotton
Deck Towel offers linens with many more benefits than normal cotton towels, sheets, or blankets. Our linen towels are fit for the bathroom, beach, picnic, or other outdoor adventure. Fold up our linens into the size of a newspaper, lay it in your towel basket, and unfold it when needed. Tuck it all away in your closet for more room in the bath area. The linen fabric repels grit, absorbs water to dry you off thoroughly, and itself dries fast to prevent mildewing. It also holds in heat if you want to wrap yourself up for a walk to your clothing closet.
Many Linens for Your Home and Bathroom in one Product
Linen towels have many uses. As a linen beach blanket, it repels sand, keeps the heat off during the day and traps the warms at night, and dries in a snap. As a linen picnic towel, it keeps off the grass and resists grass stains, folds up into your picnic basket, and is light enough to walk with for long distances. As a bathroom towel, it folds up into a towel hamper for storage in the closet, is wearable while you dry, and pretty enough to leave out. And as a linen sofa throw, it's soft to the touch, very durable for families, and comes in over 20 designs.