Buy Linen Towels from Deck Towel: Luxury, Decorative, and Top-Quality
- Fits two picnickers or sunbathers, twice the size of a normal towel. A family of three can lounge in ease.
- 100% linen. Wrap it around your shoulders to keep off the sun or for warmth in the evening against a late-night breeze.
- Soft and luxurious to the touch. Top quality linen is very durable.
- Folds up to the size of a newspaper
- Fit for bathroom use and as a sofa throw.
- Decorative and pretty. We have over two dozen custom designed towels to choose from.
Deck Towel also sells linen towels through our stockists, who are located around the world. Our linen towels have received great reviews from established press such as GQ, Marie Clarie, and The New York Times:
- "Sewn from durable, colorful fabric that could've been swiped from a French girl in Biarritz." GQ
Buy your indoor or outdoor linen towels from Deck Towel and have it shipped anywhere in the world for only $22.
More Stuff for Your Home and Bathroom or Beach and Picnic Trip
Linen towels can be used in your home on a sofa, in the bathroom for drying off after a bath or shoer, or on a trip. When you picnic in the grass or a nice lounge spot in the san, you'll need an outdoor linen towel, a picnic tote bag or basket, sunblock, sunshades and a hat, snacks and drinks, a fold-up chair if you like sitting upright, and a good book. This gear serves you anywhere in the world, from the Caribbean to the Mediterranean. Our linen towels go where you want to. The towels fold into a tote bag, are colorful, sewn from the best linens in the world, have custom-designs you won't find anywhere else, and feature all the benefits of 100% linen fabric.
Linen Towels: better than Cotton
Deck Towel offers linen towels with many more benefits than normal cotton towels and blankets. Fold up your linen picnic towel into the size of a newspaper, stuff it in your tote bag, and unfold it for the picnic. It can even fit inside the picnic basket next to your snacks and light wine. The linen fabric repels sand, absorbs water to act as a towel if you need it, and dries really fast. It also holds in heat if you want to wrap yourself up for a breezy evening outdoors, or protect yourself from the sun during the day and feel the cool breeze through the linen fabric. You can take it hiking or ride with it on the subway to your favorite city park.