Buy a Picnic Blanket for Your Day Off
- Fits two picnickers, twice the size of a normal towel. A family of three can lounge in ease off the grass.
- 100% linen. Wrap it around your shoulders to keep off the sun or to warm you in the evening for a late-night picnic.
- Folds up to the size of a newspaper
- Decorative. We have over two dozen designs to choose from.
Deck Towel also sells picnic blankets through our stockists, who are located around the world. Our outdoor blankets ave received great reviews from established press such as GQ, Marie Clarie, and The New York Times:
- "Sewn from durable, colorful fabric that could've been swiped from a French girl in Biarritz." GQ
Buy your outdoor picnic blanket from Deck Towel and have it shipped anywhere in the world for only $22.
More Stuff for an Outdoor Picnic
Outdoor blankets are part of the supplies you need for a day outdoors. When you picnic in the grass or a nice lounge spot in the sun, you'll need a blanket, a picnic tote bag or basket, sunblock, sunshades and a hat, snacks and drinks, a fold-up chair if you like sitting upright, and a good book. Our outdoor picnic blankets are colorful, sewn from the best linens in the world, have custom-designs you won't find anywhere else, and feature all the benefits of 100% linen fabric.
A Linen Outdoor Blanket: better than Cotton
Deck Towel offers linen outdoor blankets with many more benefits than normal cotton blankets and towels. Fold up your linen blanket into the size of a newspaper, stuff it in your tote bag, and unfold it for the picnic. It can even fit inside the picnic basket next to your snacks and light wine. The linen fabric repels sand, absorbs water to act as a towel if you need it, and dries really fast. It also holds in heat if you want to wrap yourself up for a breezy evening outdoors, or protect yourself from the sun during the day and feel the cool breeze through the linen fabric. You can take it hiking or ride with it on the subway to your favorite city park.